爱的春天终于来到

哥

Romance
北京白癜风医院      
    At Last My Love Has Come Along
    Dedicated to To My Dear Husband, Peter
    爱的春天终于来到 翻译 yingzg
    Submitted by Anonymous

My husband is currently serving in Iraq, and I dedicate our love story to all the soldiers whose love crosses the world this Valentine's Day.
    我的丈夫目前在伊拉克服役。我决定在今天情人节把我们的爱情故事奉献给那些拥有全球爱情的军士们。
    At the end of my first date with a man named Peter, I heard a perfect stranger telling him "he had better marry that girl". The story goes like this....
    我跟一个名叫彼得的男人约会结束时,听一个陌生人跟他说,“你应该娶那位姑娘”。故事是这样开始的…
    I was asked out on during summer break by a man with whom I attended college. I was a nervous woman, but we had a fabulous time together in downtown Houston, Texas. Our night ranged from a Chinese restaurant for dinner, to St. Petes Dancing Marlin for strawberry cheesecake, until we arrived at a jazz cafe named the Red Cat Lounge. Peter had been a perfect gentleman all night, and I let him know I was ready to leave the jazz cafe as the night wore on. He kept stalling and saying that we would leave soon. After our agreed upon thirty minutes, I stood up and told Peter "Let's go". Well, that's when the lead singer of the band looked at me and said "You can't leave yet".
    在暑期休假时,跟我一起在大学听课的一位男子约我出去见面。我是很胆怯,但是我们在德克萨斯州的休斯顿市区一起玩得难以置信的快活。夜里,我们先到一家中国餐馆吃饭,后来去圣.彼得唐丝马林店吃草莓酪饼,最后去一家叫红猫休闲咖啡馆。整个晚上彼得一直都是个很理想的绅士。后来,夜深了。我让他知道我要离开这咖啡馆了,彼得嘴上说就走,却还是拖延。过了约30分钟,我们都同意起身,我站了起来对彼得说“我们回去吧”。就在这时候,乐队的领班歌手看着我说,“你还不能走”。
    At that moment, the lead singer looked at me and said "This is for the woman with the beautiful green eyes" and began playing the song "At Last" by Etta James. Peter knew that was my favorite song and had apparently secretly requested it be played for me. He had never heard the song before, and did not even know it was a love song until he heard the chorus that night. "At Last My Love Has Come Along, My Lonely Days Are Over, and Life is Like a Song" is the chorus, and little did we both know that night the song actually had come true in the beginning of our love relationship.
    这位领班歌手看着我说,“这首歌献给这位长一双白癜风的具体症状都是什么美丽青春绿眼睛的女子”说着就奏起埃特. 詹姆斯作的曲“终于”。彼得知道这是我最喜爱的歌曲,显然是他暗地里为我点了这首歌。他以前没有听到过这首歌,他甚至不知道这是一首情歌。当夜他听了合唱才知道这些歌词“爱情终于降临,孤单日子已经结束,生活就像一首歌。”当时,我们俩都还没有意识到这些歌词在当晚我们的萌芽爱情关系中已关于白癜疯零食的治疗经成为现实。
    At the end of the song, the lead singer turned to Peter and said "you better marry that girl". How pleased would that perfect stranger be to know that "At Last" was the first song that Peter and I danced to as a newlywed couple exactly two years later on May 29, 2005.
    唱完,领班歌手转身对彼得说,“你应该娶那位姑娘。”在二年后的2005年5月29日我和彼得选用“终于”这首歌曲作为首选新婚夫妇舞曲,这位陌生歌手若能知道该有多高兴哟。
    Since we have married, Peter and I have longed to visit Hawaii to celebrate our love and our marriage. The thought of lying on the beach at night, sipping margaritas while lying in a hammock, while feeling the ocean breeze on our faces is a dream. To walk along the beach at night, explore the lushness and the vegetation, and to experience the mystery of the island would be a priceless experience. I am planning on surprising my husband with a trip to Hawaii when he returns from his tour in Iraq. After being apart, I can't even envision the joy it would bring to be together in a fantasy land "at last".
    婚后,我和彼得一直渴望去夏威夷庆祝我们的爱情和婚姻,梦想夜里躺在海滩上,在吊床里细饮玛格丽塔酒,感受海洋和风拂面滋味。夜晚在海滩上散步,搜寻青翠茂盛的草木,体验小岛神秘真是极其美妙。在彼得退股从伊拉克回来时,我要给我的丈夫一个惊喜:一次夏威夷旅行。久别胜新婚,夏威夷之行将让我们一起走进奏响“终于”幻想曲之岛。
    This letter is a surprise to my husband, and I am actually going to use it as a Valentine's Day card to tell him what he has to look forward to with me upon his return.

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-6-28 02:23