威望 5 点
金钱 30 RMB
阅读权限 10
注册 2014-9-25
状态 离线

发表于 2014-9-25 19:50  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
g9RHKnc7R9

Text / Chart Yangcheng Evening News reporter Li Wenjie
"Let me out, let me out!" 6 o'clock last night, reporters are Yuexiu District rhino junction bus stop waiting for the bus, he was scared in front of the scene: a young woman with half a body drilled a 221 bus windows , desperately shouting, while the number of passengers in the car to be laid hold of, he kept Nuhan "Touledongxi want to run"! And the woman in his arms holding a little boy about four years old, his Seeing this, do not cry no trouble, deadpan. In the end how is it?
For young mother holding a child jumping
6 o'clock yesterday afternoon, at the intersection rhino bus station, the reporter saw a license for Guangdong A? 65791 221 bus has stopped at the bus station does not go, but the doors and windows closed. "How the car does not go?" Reporter knocked the car signaled the driver to open the door, the driver side of the phone while waved refused. While, the driver shouted to reporters through the door: "Now is not able to open, and so the police."
Police? While reporters and the station platform when passengers are wondering, suddenly see the last row of the bus window glass open, one wearing a pink jacket, looks like the girls in his early 20s, is struggling to drill into the car window, his hair messy, hiss shouting, "Let me out, let me out!" And the car, the three took her five young men would pull back its seat, someone Nuhan: "Touledongxi want to run!"
"Is not this girl have what disease ah, so friends how to pull her?" "Is not caught a thief ah?" Behind the reporter, waiting people began to talk together. Lin told reporters that the public side of this car 221 bus stop in here 10 minutes ago, "as if this woman stole someone else's bag went to the car, we grabbed let her run."
Gezhaochechuang glass, the reporter saw the woman arms still holding a little boy about four years old, the car more than a dozen passengers around them, the woman from time to time you want to open the window drilled to go, even once picked up the bus Hammer escape attempt broke down the windowpane, but have been passengers in the car pulled back. There are people born compassion that in any case should not pull such a woman and child.
Passengers applaud the arrival of police
6:22 yesterday evening, a police car drove towards the 221 bus to. Seeing this,scarpe hogan, the bus station a few people turned out to applaud; while inside a passenger stuck his head out the window glass open, shouted, "Welcome, police slightly"!
The bus driver finally opened the door, the reporter to follow the police on duty squeezed into the bus, then the door has been locked up.
"My husband and I have to play at a friend's tea, she was holding a child to buy a bottle of water, put my bag 'shun' away." Zhao carrying a brown-black pattern handbags said, because the tea from this Bus station only about 50 meters away, found the bag was gone, she and her husband Wang immediately chased out. The woman looked at the car on the 221 bus, they followed up. "Missing bag found in the car, in addition to her who else stolen? After one minute not to." Zhao said angrily, must be severely punished.
"She stole a bag hidden under my seat." One passenger also stand to testify, said he sat near the back door of the location of the car, under the seat there is a trash can, "after the woman ran up behind me aboard to go, after a while children, Elsie's husband to catch up to this woman pulled from beside the trash bag. "
But this young mother holding a child, has been shaking his head, said, "I really did not take her bag."
Reporters saw the woman disheveled, wearing plastic sandals and slippers on their feet, and her arms to hold the child, no one cried from start to finish, just sat impassively her lap.
The woman was detained evidence
Seeing the police arrived, the bus had to "block" the woman but did not get off passengers have dispersed. Passengers said the experience of the past also had been stolen, so the saw Zhao lost package, we have to stand up and help. "Afraid of thieves escaped, this trend can not be long."
Because the woman has been reluctant to go to the police station for investigation, last night around 7:00, the bus driver incident Xiao master had to drive to the police station door. Woman, Xiao master, Zhao couple and a witness, was asked to Yuexiu District of Guangzhou City Public Security Bureau police station to assist in the investigation HuangHuaGang.
After examination, cell phones, wallets, documents and other items inside the bag Zhao were not lost. When a reporter to leave the police station, the woman still holding that about four-year-olds recorded confessions in another room.
This morning, stolen the victim's husband, Mr. Wang told reporters last night, 10 o'clock, treasure bus company staff transferred out car surveillance video, "Everything is clear, is that woman doing." Mr. Wang said, the Women have been on condition of anonymity, "The police asked her where, she said, while Zhanjiang, while saying Jiangmen, come and go."
Because something not lost, Zhao couple last night 10:30 left the police station. It is understood that the woman of this crime involving an amount of not more (cash 345 yuan), the police imposed a 15 days following the detention order.
(Original title: Mom jumped on the bus carrying the child to steal cars full)

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-16 04:12