帖子 8
威望 40 点
金钱 170 RMB
阅读权限 10
注册 2014-9-18
状态 离线

发表于 2014-9-23 01:25  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
d1AsU5QCmm

Girls lucky salvation lifts Columbia Department of Wuchuan City Post Office charge money Ban driver Lin Xueming
"I was just in time to see such a thing will certainly have to come to the rescue, even without me, others will save the."
?
- Wu Chuantuo cite brother
■ Express reporter Haisheng correspondent Lin Mingcong
July 2 at 4 pm, Wuchuan downtown Grand View Heights residential, commercial, Jiefang occurred Cry scene: Girls Wenwen under 3 years of age,chaussure nike blazer femme tn femme pas cher, the head accidentally stuck on the second floor windows network security gap, the neck Position vacant at the window. Hanging by a thread on the occasion, a strange man to discover the Wenwen, climbing on pipes child care will be lifted. Then, near the neighborhood as well as the fire brigade, police station rushed to the scene, together will save the child down. At this point, "lifts man" out of danger after the little girl quietly left the scene. Yesterday, reporters learned that "lifts brother" called Lin Xueming, 43 years old, is Wuchuan City Post Office charge money Ban drivers.
Hold more than 20 minutes by card girls
According Wenwen grandmother introduced them to a stone town from Lianjiang City, surnamed Li, four years ago, came to the Wuchuan Mei? Rented here in May? Operating dog business. Wenwen also under 3 years of age, parents are doing business in Foshan, Wenwen take care of at home by their two old.
2, 4 pm, grandmother to the longevity of the market to buy food nearby, Wenwen sleep alone in the room. About 20 minutes, a neighbor hurried to the market to find her, say your home Wenwen accident. Grandma hurried to run home and found Wenwen head stuck own security online,  are floating in the window. Panic, she saw someone in the lower bracket holding granddaughter. Before long, the fire brigade breaking and entering, will Wenwen hold out. After inspection, Wenwen just neck was red card, other body parts not injured.
According to Ai fly Wuchuan City Fire Brigade squadron leader introduced when they arrived on the scene, the man has lifted the 10 minutes or so. "Before this man is climbing on the pipe lifts, the scene enthusiastic people stand together with two ladders, propped his feet and we arrived at the scene after the fire, and immediately below a 15 m set up a metal ladder to pull and then try to save the little girl up, this time holding a strange man has been in care. "
When firefighters successfully rescued Wenwen, this man has  cited more than 20 minutes. Precisely because of this, he fell swoop to the rescue for the valuable time. After seeing Wenwen rescued, but the man quietly left.
Even without the others will save me
Yesterday, after repeated contact, and finally found the name "lifts brother." His name is Lin Xueming, 43 years old, is Wuchuan City Post Office charge money Ban drivers. Speaking of saving deeds, Lin Xueming modestly said: "I was just in time to see such a thing will certainly have to come to the rescue, even without me, others will save the."
Lin Xueming said that when he did not think too much just to save up, the first reaction is to quickly save the child. "I was not very stable stand, there is also worried about the moment will not fall, but this fear fleeting, underneath a lot of people encouraging me, come on, I felt a lot of power, just like myself : Be sure to hold on, save this child down "after down, his hands, legs a little weak, because the station for nearly 30 minutes, hands and toes are hard!.
Quietly left the scene after the rescue
Successfully rescued the little girl, it was discovered that Lin Xueming has quietly left the scene. Lin Xueming said that after seeing the little girl out of danger does not matter, he would then take to a previous wooden ladder back into residential garage, after the busy else to go.
Wuchuan City Post Office  Deputy Secretary told reporters, Lin Xueming previously served as director of the post offices along the wide, working a serious and responsible, regardless of his personal gains and losses, along the wide management also achieved good results. "To my surprise, he recently offered to the production line work, offered to drive, and later adjusted to charge money classes when the driver," Zhan Guojun, deputy director said, "but no matter what the job, I think he is a good comrade. "
said Lin Xueming deeds after the unit knows very seriously, being called on all employees to learn his courageous spirit, but will he be commended.

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-16 02:10