威望 5 点
金钱 30 RMB
阅读权限 10
注册 2014-9-4
状态 离线

发表于 2014-9-5 13:55  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
uNq9xK43xg

??
Faced with severe physical disabilities to attend school full of desire for knowledge neighbor big brother, her perseverance beyond ordinary imagination and behavior, do their best to help them realize their dreams: from the road propelled tricycle, took good care of the classroom and down more than three years ...... come, never stopped and gave up, she always used his kindness and love of writing with this touching, "brother and sister love." As everyone knows, this year's "brother," 15-year-old, and she is only 9 years old.
"Let my brother go to school, and I can take care of him."
11, West County Fort Sizhen Mateo Village farmers under  buy pork, leeks from the market, ready to pack a meal dumplings thank Diao Yanhong. "Three years ago, I paralyzed son to go to school to learn culture, which was red too busy to help this girl." Turning these Wuxiu E burst into tears.
This year nine-year-old , who lives in West County Fort Sizhen under Diao Village, is a pupil under the temple town of Fort Matilda complete third grade. 15-year-old Diao Diao Yanhong Western friends and live in a village, and neighbors. Since the cerebellum at birth hypoxia, Diao West left a paraplegic friend, his hands trembling, poor flexibility sequelae.
Since then, sitting in the house Koudai Man to drive to almost all of the West Peng Diao became disabled children in this life. Whenever I see other children while carrying a bag happily walked from his side, the right to go to school for knowledge wistful Diao Western friends always burst into tears. Although he repeatedly begged his parents to let himself go to school, but considering his physical condition, the parents did not always agree to his request.
2008 autumn day, just promoted to first grade, embrace red book this home is sitting beside the street west friends stopped: "? Sister, let me see the book all right," "West Peng brother, this is just The Offer of the book, can look good, "with trembling hands when turning the book of the West Ban whining cry:" I also want to go to school ...... "" Brother, I went to his aunt and uncle, so you go to school. "Brilliant tears said firmly.
Red was only seven years old, who would have thought she really went the next day, the parents of Western friends:. "Uncle, aunt, brother let friends go to the West to study it, he was always crying, too poor," "Nier, he can not walk, a quick way to school. "watching the kids yet sensible, West Peng's parents really do not know what to say. See his family or friends do not agree to allow the West to go to school, red did not lose heart, then she would go every day to intercede. Sometimes, also drew his family to "do the work." To this end, she did not know the parents of friends in front of the West cried many times: "beg you, let my brother go to school, and I can take care of him."
See red so sincere, West Peng's family finally said yes. The next day, the West family friend was sent to the school. To allow Western friends to learn from scratch, although he now has 13-year-old,Chaussette de football Barcelone Blanc/Rouge, school, or put him in a school year. To allow Western friends to learn from scratch, although he now has 13-year-old, school, or put him in the first grade, and the requirements under the red, and Western friends to do the same table.
"Brilliant, your sister is I"
Under the efforts of red, west friends can finally go to school. But no one has to expect young as seven years old to take care of her 6 years older than their Western friends. "I said to , and to take care of her brother's, we should do." Childish red ringing to say. In this regard, although the two families family strongly opposed, but the stubborn red or stick to their ideas. "I Nier good heart, she was willing to do so, they do it." Mother Yang Xueling simple words reveal a support and care for her daughter. In this way, Diao Yanhong Start "honor" promises to take care of Diao Western friends from school.
Diao West Peng's father working outside year round, the mother Wuxiu E tricycle walk every day to push the children to school. According to Wu Xiue, the school has a home in many, from four times a day. In these four years and more away, the young Diao Yanhong always help themselves propelled tricycle. More than three years, regardless of wind and rain, never stopped. Sometimes, looking tired and out of breath red, Wu Xiue really distressed, always advised her not helped carts, but red is still early in the day next to the tricycle waiting, waiting to fulfill their "duty."
Last summer a cloudy afternoon, when Wuxiu E and Diao Yanhong tricycle carrying the West with friends back home when suddenly a sudden wind, the rain poured down. Due to slippery, is fast carts Wuxiu E accidentally fell to the ground, tricycle waddled straight to the ditch beside the road, in the back of Diaoyan Hong accompanying vehicle fell into the road ditch, her leg was crushed following the car when  laboriously dragged out from the red car below, red legs have bruises all over. "Nier, in pain? Go, let's go to the hospital to look up." "As long as the West Peng brother right on the line, I hurt." Looked around the big brother was not injured, red tolerate the pain did not shed a tear. Although the hospital examination, the body no serious problem, but parents red heart like playing weird bottle, with unspeakable taste:. "This Nier I really stubborn, I really can not" rest at home after a few days, Diao Yanhong Pick Diao appeared in the West the way to school friends.
In addition to learning the best way to boost tricycle up and down, but for the school to better help Diao Western friends, more than three years with the Western Red Pen has been at the same table: the upper and lower class finishing school supplies, summer delivery handkerchief to wipe, send cotton gloves winter driving cold. Western friends after that to avoid urinating in school, his mother not to drink it during the day thing, red initiative reflected to the teacher, from the class by male students formed a support group every day taking care of Western friends on the toilet. "Looking at the situation on the West Ban Red care of as a teacher, I do not know how many times moved to shed tears." In an interview, the teacher often said Lili moved.
One day in mid-March this year, a sudden wind the classroom doors and windows shattered glass, a time flying glass shards children splashing chaos, the students are in class are terrified, almost hid below the desk, And Diaoyan Hong seeing, but quickly obscured by arms Diao Western friends of the head, his arm was scratched glass fragments. Later, watching the red bloody arm, Diao Western friends hugged red hum tears: "Brilliant, you're a good brother, sister, brother thank you." When teachers and students ask why not red When their escape, she said shyly; "I just do not want to let Western friends brother injured."
Now, with the summer time, Diao Yanhong for Diao Western friends are stepping up lessons. Red says Peng achievements in the West belong to the middle level of the class, she hopes their help, let him score some better future with himself admitted to the county's key middle school, they can continue to do the same table with him , continue to take care of him. "Over the years, I tall tall, also a big effort to take care of my brother will be better."
For red help, in addition to the West Ban grateful heart, more full of motivated motivation: "I have to finish junior high school, and then to learn techniques to make a good showing of people." Discourse, Diao Western friends have become their peers rare maturity.

顶部
海迟菲
新手上路

UID 165881
精华 0
积分 11
帖子 2
威望 11 点
金钱 50 RMB
阅读权限 10
注册 2014-9-10
状态 离线

发表于 2014-9-13 20:03  资料  个人空间  短消息  加为好友  QQ
【186-1098-1728】北京哪里有找【186-1098-1728】北京哪里有找放松您的心灵,愉悦您的心情186-1098-1728:提供学生,少妇,白领,模特

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-16 04:12